-
November 1st, 2000, 12:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
November 5th, 2000, 06:00 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
yes...yer baby DESERVER her own thread... but where she at??! *L* I don't think I've ever seen her here in the lounge! 
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
~((RESONANCE2000))~
The Sonic Lounge
-
November 5th, 2000, 11:08 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
November 7th, 2000, 04:24 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Well shiat! If she doesn't even post on YOUR board, I guess the chances of getting her to post here are very slim!
*LOL*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
~((RESONANCE2000))~
The Sonic Lounge
-
November 7th, 2000, 01:45 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks